Henry Akins’ Hidden Jiu Jitsu
The “Immovable Object” Closed Guard System:
Next Time Someone Tries To Put YOU In Their Closed Guard… Make Them REGRET IT!
Want to know a secret? If your opponent is TERRIFIED to close their guard around you… their guard becomes infinitely easier to pass.
Want To Know The ONE “Hidden Connection” that opens EVERY Closed Guard like a “Skeleton Key”?
Want to know how to regain and KEEP your posture when you end up in someone’s Closed Guard?
Want To Know How To SHUTDOWN Even The BIGGEST, STRONGEST, MOST AGGRESSIVE closed guard players and set up your passes with ease?
- Unlimited Digital Access
- Special Seminar Discount
- Access PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Henry Akins Hidden Jiu Jitsu Cross Side Escapes Training System Below…
- 100% Secure Ordering
- 100% Privacy Protected
- 100% ZERO Spam Policy
Kron Gracie Knows.
Rickson Gracie Knows.
The Black Belts Who Attend His “Black Belt ONLY Seminars” Know.
And THESE Guys & Gals Know
It may not be as “sexy” as the “donkey” or the “50” or the “worm” or the “tornado” but lets be real…
The only reason you even know about Jiu-Jitsu is because of Royce Gracie.
And, as everyone knows Royce knows a thing or two about the Closed Guard.
Quite simply the closed guard is the position that made Jiu-Jitsu famous.
And, even today while its not the most popular of offensive positions. When a skilled Closed Guard player locks you in and breaks you down…. Often times the end is near.
But there’s something you should know.
That guy you train with.
You know…. The one with the bear trap legs and the kryptonite for your amazingly strong posture. The guy who’s drilled that arm bar, triangle, omoplata transition a few zillion times.
Or, maybe you’re thinking of that guy who has ZERO closed guard game but he ALWAYS puts you there and you can’t do ANYTHING about it. He just wraps his legs tight, breaks down your posture and pulls on your head for the whole 5 minute round…
And, as stupid as that is… you’re powerless because YOU’VE got NOTHING for him. Can’t get your posture back, can’t break his guard… you’re just STUCK.
Whether you’re getting finished fast from your opponents closed guard or just getting plain ol’ STUCK there… I’ve got some real world, real life answers for you!
Sadly closed guard has become a “defensive” position. A position many people are uncomfortable attacking from. A position many people’s ONLY objective is “don’t let him pass”.
In order to first stay safe in the guard, maintaining your posture is crucial. Posture is our primary defense, but rarely are students taught how to sit in the guard properly to be able to maintain posture.
Usually what we see is a battle of pushing with the arms to stay up while the opponent is pulling us down with the legs and arms. That’s a losing battle. There is a way to maintain your posture while sitting in the guard so you feel like an IMMOVABLE tree stump.
It requires no arms at all just some slight adjustments with the positioning of your knees and hips. As a matter of fact I’ll tell you this… if your hands are touching him… you’re doing it WRONG!
If you can maintain your posture you’re opponent will have no attacks available and no other option but to open their legs for you allowing you the opportunity to pass.
If you like hearing training partners respond with ….
◦ -How’d you do that?
◦ -Can you show me that?
• -Nobody’s EVER done that to me
Then this is the ONLY systematic approach to escaping and dominating inside Closed Guard you need.
Guy Ritchie – Black Belt
“I have learned a Tremendous Amount of Details from Henry!”
Dan Hart – Brown Belt
“Henry’s Jiu-Jitsu is life changing!”
Rob Wolf – Blue Belt
“Henry’s approach is completely different. Can’t endorse him enough”
Mike Clark – Blue Belt
“Every time I train with Henry its like Light Bulbs Going Off in My Jiu Jitsu Brain!”
Inside The Closed Guard System
– Dominating Inside the Closed Guard from the top is EASY… Making your opponent 100% Uncomfortable on the bottom only takes Connection and Timing. Do it right and your Opponents will open their closed guard for you. Do it wrong and you’re UNDER WATER (no matter how big they are) and I GUARANTEE you that you’ve never seen this approach to escaping cross side (side control).
– Making yourself 100% Uncontrollable from the bottom of cross side (side control) requires you make ONE adjustment as your opponent settles into side control. Do it right and you’re on the ATTACK and not stuck on bottom… Do it wrong and you’re UNDER WATER!
- Keeping Posture in the Closed Guard.
- Posture When Pulling the Arm.
- Posture when Pulling the Neck.
- Using the Lead Arm.
- Secondary arm defense.
- Killing The Hip Bump Sweep.
- Freeing the Head to get Posture.
- Concept of Standing & Breaking the Legs vs Breaking the Legs from the Knees.
- Breaking the Legs with the Knee Behind the Butt.
- Standing to Open the Legs.
- Preliminary Defense Cross Collar Choke.
Normal Hidden Jiu Jitsu Training System Tuition $97.99
YOUR VIP Price
Today ONLY $47
- Special Seminar Discount (attend any of my seminars in the next 12 months and get 10% off tuition)
- FREE Lifetime Membership Access (special offers, events,bonuses available only to you)
- PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Hidden Jiu Jitsu Inside The Closed Guard System… (this is just a special surprise from me… just to say thank you for your interest in the art I’ve dedicated my life to)
- The Inside The Closed Guard System includes SIXTEEN modules where I share with you the concepts, ideas and functional principles of defending, opening, and posturing inside the closed guard.
Just Follow These Three Simple Steps:
Step #1: Enter Your Name and Email Below
Step #2: Click to Add Henry’s
Inside The Closed Guard Course to Your Cart
The Step #3: Enter Your Payment Information on the Next Page
To Get You Instant Access To Henry’s Inside The Closed Guard System
“Here’s All You Really Need To Know About
Rickson Gracie And His Opinion Of Henry Akins…”
– Sean Patrick Flanery, Black Belt, Hollywood, California
“fundamentals” Some call it
“Basic” But the truth is “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” is all about…
Getting back to basics where LEVERAGE and SMARTS beats athletic, gifted and chemically enhanced 100% of the time. It’s time for us to TAKE BACK OUR JIU JITSU.
And now that you’re here I’ll be sharing with you my 20 years of experience that’s resulted directly from training full time in Los Angeles, California with the man the late great Grandmaster Helio Gracie used to call “Urso” (the bear)… My Instructor… Rickson Gracie. The man regarded as “the greatest Jiu Jitsu fighter of all time”.
For much of my adult life I’ve had the unique and enviable experience few could ever dream of. I’ve been side by side with Rickson Gracie on the mat training with him, instructing for him, helping him prepare for fights, defending the honor of his academy, teaching one of his sons and training endless hours with the other. I’ve spent more hours inside of more closed door, back room training sessions led and run by Rickson than any human being alive. Its well known that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son. What’s not as well known is that Rockson was one of my very best friends and NOBODY trained with Rockson more than I did. I have been allowed into an inner sanctum of Rickson Gracie’s that most people only wonder and debate about in mat side chats after practice and debate about his “myth vs legend” status in online forums.
When I was really small, I remember having asked Renzo [Gracie]: ‘Uncle, is Rickson everything they say he is?’ And the answer has stuck in my head since: ‘No. He’s much more.”
Here are 7 Reasons WHY You Should Believe Me & Trust That What I Call “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Is NOT The Jiu Jitsu You Nor Your Training Partners (And Possibly Even Your Instructors) Are Familiar With…
- I’ve taken my training with Master Rickson DEAD SERIOUS from day one. The ONLY reason I left home and my mom and dad in Oklahoma with little more than the clothes on my back 19 years ago was to learn Gracie Jiu Jitsu from THE MAN himself. 19 years later I STILL take the Jiu Jitsu I learned from him DEAD SERIOUS
- It’s well known that Rickson did NOT give out black belts generously. It is and always has been one of the stingiest belt promoters in all of jiu jitsu. – I got my blue belt in 6 months. Faster than ANYONE under him EVER. – I got my purple belt in 2 years. Absolutley UNHEARD of for one of his students to advance to Purple Belt that quickly. – When he gave me my black belt NOBODY had received their black belt from Rickson FASTER than I did and to my knowledge that hasn’t changed
- It’s well documented that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son who tragically died in 2000… Rockson was one of my very best friends. I was his PRIMARY training partner. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about him and miss him dearly.
- Coming up in jiu jitsu as one of Rockson’s best friends and with personal, direct & constant access to Rickson’s inner sanctum I can honestly say I’ve witnessed true “family secrets” that have NEVER been shared, exposed or discussed outside the family. NOW I’m sharing them with YOU
- I participated in and WON challenge matches even at WHITE belt, in Master RIckson’s academy fighting on his behalf and on the behalf of my teammates.
- As a blue belt I was already running warm ups and assisting higher ranked instructors at his academy and did so until he moved back to Brazil. I officially taught as a lead instructor for him starting in 2000 as one of his Brown belts
- I personally witnessed him REGULARLY dismantling visiting world class black belts and world champions. All those stories you hear about this guy, that guy and all the stuff that went down behind closed doors… more often than not I was one of the FEW eyewitnesses.
Rickson’s core concept of DEFENSE was given to him by his father Helio. Helio’s entire game was based around being able to avoid and escape ANY attack, in ANY position, from ANY opponent at ANY time. The ability to stay safe at all times in all positions was priority #1 and NOBODY embodied this principle better than Rickson.
And when you see the details you’ll be #MINDBLOWN! Your training partners will shake their heads in frustration as you become completely UNSTOPPABLE with these “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Systems & StrategiesLet’s Talk Soon,
Rickson Gracie Black Belt