Henry Akins’ Hidden Jiu Jitsu
The “Optimists” Half Guard System
Because At The End Of The Day…
Half Guard Top = Its just side control with your leg stuck
Half Guard Bottom = Half way to a dominate position
What if just 2 body parts determined the winner of EVERY Half Guard Battle? Yup you better know which Two and what to do with them…
- Ever been mounted from your half guard?
- Ever mounted someone from their half guard?
- Ever sweep someone from your half guard?
- Ever recompose your guard from your half guard?
- Ever submit someone from your half guard?
- Ever passed from someone else’s half guard right into mount?
- Ever passed from someone else’s half guard right into cross side (side control)?
- Ever get swept from someone else’s half guard?
- Ever get put back in someone else’s guard from half guard?
- Ever get submitted in someone else’s half guard?
What if I told you something similar happened in EACH and EVERY ONE of these scenarios?
What if I told you that if you KNEW what was similar in EACH and EVERY ONE of these scenarios… You’d DOMINATE Half Guard in BOTH Top and Bottom Position!!!
- Unlimited Digital Access
- Special Seminar Discount
- Access PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Henry Akins Hidden Jiu Jitsu Cross Side Escapes Training System Below…
- 100% Secure Ordering
- 100% Privacy Protected
- 100% ZERO Spam Policy
Kron Gracie Knows.
Rickson Gracie Knows.
The Black Belts Who Attend His “Black Belt ONLY Seminars” Know.
And THESE Guys & Gals Know
In Jiu Jitsu while it seems like the possibilities are endless the truth is pretty much every human is fundamentally constructed the same 5 limbs.
1 head, 2 arms, 2 legs. With some obvious exceptions…. And yet the vast majority of people we train with, compete against, defend ourselves against, fit the “5 limbed” description.
This makes for many many similarities from one position to another. However this “mirroring” or positional similarity is no better demonstrated than in the half guard position.
It really is in many ways a “neutral position” because each combatant essentially has the same control. 1 leg.
And, what you discover as you go deep into studying the half guard position you discover that what works to advance from the top is virtually identical to what works to advance from the bottom.
This “deeper” understanding of the relationship between top and bottom leaves you with the ability to adapt to virtually any scenario and any opponent.
The key to OWNING every half guard exchange both top and bottom is what my Half Guard Training System is all about!
Sweep, Recover Guard, or take the back on demand from the bottom and Pass to the cross side or mount on demand from the top.
Even opponents with “tricky” or “sneaky” half guard games won’t be able to rattle you. Because what you’ll know are the FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS of the position both top and bottom.
While they have to rely on tricks to cover up the fact that they don’t know what you know!
The “Optimists” Half Guard On Top:
– Are you on top? Yes. How is your weight distributed? Where should your hands be? What’s your number 1 priority? If you don’t know…. Then you don’t know… you’re probably getting swept, submitted or put back in the guard at the very least.
– Ever get just your foot stuck behind you in your opponents half guard? Let me show you one simple idea that slides your foot out as if it someone sprayed it with cooking spray.
– FINALLY… the governing principles and concepts of the top of Half Guard. What works, what doesn’t, where each positional adjustment leads… Get ready to have your MindBlown
– Discover the MOST important thing you need to do FIRST, BEFORE you connect to your opponent with your hands?
– Discover the one thing NOBODY EVER wants you to do to them when your on top of Half Guard… and how to get it EVERY TIME
– Sometimes (even experienced grapplers) do DUMB things when on the bottom of half guard… here’s what to do to capitalize… QUICK.
The “Optimists” Half Guard On Bottom:
– Are you on the bottom? Yes. Are you “defending”? Are you “trying” to not get passed? You’re getting passed son. This is no way to attack the half guard position if you’re on the bottom.
– Just a handful of fundamental concepts that allow you to immediately and consistently neutralize your opponents top Half Guard game.
– Getting yourself in position to be 100% OFFENSIVE from the bottom of half guard requires you do just a handful of things BEFORE your opponent does. Do them right and you’re on top… Do them wrong and you’re getting FLATTENED.
If you like hearing training partners respond with ….
◦ -How’d you do that?
◦ -Can you show me that?
• -Nobody’s EVER done that to me
Then this is the ONLY systematic approach to Half Guard Top & Bottom you need.
Justin Chapweke – Black Belt
“Henry gave me one sentence and it completely changed how I look at Jiu Jitsu.”
Dan Hart – Brown Belt
“Henry’s Jiu-Jitsu is life changing”
Rob Wolf – Blue Belt
“Henry’s approach is completely different. Can’t endorse him enough”
Guillaume Duranton – Brown Belt
“Henry puts a microscope on every position & shows the tiny details to make the position always work.”
Total Half Guard System:
– Shutting down Half Guard from the top is EASY… everyone is playing a different style of half guard so you MUST MASTER the art of QUICLY identifying WHICH half guard your opponent is setting up and the EXACT “key movement” needed to SHUTDOWN their game no matter which one they are playing. And, I GUARANTEE you have never seen this simple approach to shutting down Half Guards.
– Making yourself 100% comfortable on the bottom of Half Guard requires you make ONE adjustment as your opponent sets up their Half Guard passing. Do it right and you’re on the attack and not stuck on the bottom… Do it wrong and you’re Under Water
- Half Guard On Top – Concepts of Top Position From the Half Guard.
- Half Guard On Top – Transitioning to the Mount.
- Half Guard On Top – Freeing the Foot After Obtaining the Mount Position.
- Half Guard On Top – Transitioning to the Cross Side Position.
- Half Guard Bottom – Recovering the Guard.
- Half Guard Bottom – Proper Bridging with Conection.
- Half Guard Bottom – Hook-Sweep.
- Haft Guard Bottom – Hook Sweep to Back.
- Half Guard Bottom – Turning to the Knees or Turning to take the Back with Under Hook.
- Half Guard Bottom – Sweeping with the Under Hook.
- Half Guard Bottom – Recovery from Knee Slice Path.
- Half Guard Bottom – Taking the Back from Low Half Guard.
Normal Hidden Jiu Jitsu Training System Tuition $97.99
YOUR VIP Price
Today ONLY $47
- Special Seminar Discount (attend any of my seminars in the next 12 months and get 10% off tuition)
- FREE Lifetime Membership Access (special offers, events,bonuses available only to you)
- PLUS Get Your Unannounced Bonus After You Claim YOUR Hidden Jiu Jitsu The Total Half Guard System… (this is just a special surprise from me… just to say thank you for your interest in the art I’ve dedicated my life to)
- The Total Half Guard System includes SIXTEEN modules where I share with you the concepts, ideas and functional principles of escaping, passing, sweeping, reversing, and submitting.
Just Follow These Three Simple Steps:
Step #1: Enter Your Name and Email Below
Step #2: Click to Add Henry’s
Total Half Guard Sytem Course to Your Cart
The Step #3: Enter Your Payment Information on the Next Page
To Get You Instant Access To Henry’s Cross Total Half Guard System
“Here’s All You Really Need To Know About
Rickson Gracie And His Opinion Of Henry Akins…”
– Sean Patrick Flanery, Black Belt, Hollywood, California
“fundamentals” Some call it
“Basic” But the truth is “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” is all about…
Getting back to basics where LEVERAGE and SMARTS beats athletic, gifted and chemically enhanced 100% of the time. It’s time for us to TAKE BACK OUR JIU JITSU.
And now that you’re here I’ll be sharing with you my 20 years of experience that’s resulted directly from training full time in Los Angeles, California with the man the late great Grandmaster Helio Gracie used to call “Urso” (the bear)… My Instructor… Rickson Gracie. The man regarded as “the greatest Jiu Jitsu fighter of all time”.
For much of my adult life I’ve had the unique and enviable experience few could ever dream of. I’ve been side by side with Rickson Gracie on the mat training with him, instructing for him, helping him prepare for fights, defending the honor of his academy, teaching one of his sons and training endless hours with the other. I’ve spent more hours inside of more closed door, back room training sessions led and run by Rickson than any human being alive. Its well known that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son. What’s not as well known is that Rockson was one of my very best friends and NOBODY trained with Rockson more than I did. I have been allowed into an inner sanctum of Rickson Gracie’s that most people only wonder and debate about in mat side chats after practice and debate about his “myth vs legend” status in online forums.
When I was really small, I remember having asked Renzo [Gracie]: ‘Uncle, is Rickson everything they say he is?’ And the answer has stuck in my head since: ‘No. He’s much more.”
Here are 7 Reasons WHY You Should Believe Me & Trust That What I Call “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Is NOT The Jiu Jitsu You Nor Your Training Partners (And Possibly Even Your Instructors) Are Familiar With…
- I’ve taken my training with Master Rickson DEAD SERIOUS from day one. The ONLY reason I left home and my mom and dad in Oklahoma with little more than the clothes on my back 19 years ago was to learn Gracie Jiu Jitsu from THE MAN himself. 19 years later I STILL take the Jiu Jitsu I learned from him DEAD SERIOUS
- It’s well known that Rickson did NOT give out black belts generously. It is and always has been one of the stingiest belt promoters in all of jiu jitsu. – I got my blue belt in 6 months. Faster than ANYONE under him EVER. – I got my purple belt in 2 years. Absolutley UNHEARD of for one of his students to advance to Purple Belt that quickly. – When he gave me my black belt NOBODY had received their black belt from Rickson FASTER than I did and to my knowledge that hasn’t changed
- It’s well documented that Rockson was Rickson’s oldest son who tragically died in 2000… Rockson was one of my very best friends. I was his PRIMARY training partner. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about him and miss him dearly.
- Coming up in jiu jitsu as one of Rockson’s best friends and with personal, direct & constant access to Rickson’s inner sanctum I can honestly say I’ve witnessed true “family secrets” that have NEVER been shared, exposed or discussed outside the family. NOW I’m sharing them with YOU
- I participated in and WON challenge matches even at WHITE belt, in Master RIckson’s academy fighting on his behalf and on the behalf of my teammates.
- As a blue belt I was already running warm ups and assisting higher ranked instructors at his academy and did so until he moved back to Brazil. I officially taught as a lead instructor for him starting in 2000 as one of his Brown belts
- I personally witnessed him REGULARLY dismantling visiting world class black belts and world champions. All those stories you hear about this guy, that guy and all the stuff that went down behind closed doors… more often than not I was one of the FEW eyewitnesses.
Rickson’s core concept of DEFENSE was given to him by his father Helio. Helio’s entire game was based around being able to avoid and escape ANY attack, in ANY position, from ANY opponent at ANY time. The ability to stay safe at all times in all positions was priority #1 and NOBODY embodied this principle better than Rickson.
And when you see the details you’ll be #MINDBLOWN! Your training partners will shake their heads in frustration as you become completely UNSTOPPABLE with these “Hidden Jiu Jitsu” Systems & StrategiesLet’s Talk Soon,
Rickson Gracie Black Belt